A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
RetroArch is a frontend for emulators, game engines and media players.
It enables you to run classic games on a wide range of computers and consoles through its slick graphical interface. Settings are also unified so configuration is done once and for all.
In addition to this, you are able to run original game discs (CDs) from RetroArch.
RetroArch has advanced features like shaders, netplay, rewinding, next-frame response times, runahead, machine translation, blind accessibility features, and more!
|Updated||25 days ago|
|Tags||Emulator, Retro, retroarch|
|License||GNU General Public License v3.0 (GPL)|
|Average session||A few seconds|
|Languages||German, English, Spanish; Latin America, French, Russian, Turkish|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any), Touchscreen, Smartphone, Playstation controller|
|Accessibility||Configurable controls, High-contrast, Blind friendly|
|Player count||1 - 8|
|Links||Steam, Homepage, Blog, Steam, Source code, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Facebook Group, Support|
Also available on
- RetroArch 1.9.13 – Automatic Frame Delay!26 days ago
- RetroArch 1.9.11 released!54 days ago
- RetroArch 1.9.10 released!74 days ago
- RetroArch 1.9.8 released!Aug 23, 2021
- Lakka 3.3 release!Aug 01, 2021
- RetroArch 1.9.7 released!Jul 25, 2021
- RetroArch now available on the Amazon App Store!Jul 21, 2021
- RetroArch 1.9.6 released!Jul 06, 2021