A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
RetroArch is a frontend for emulators, game engines and media players.
It enables you to run classic games on a wide range of computers and consoles through its slick graphical interface. Settings are also unified so configuration is done once and for all.
In addition to this, you are able to run original game discs (CDs) from RetroArch.
RetroArch has advanced features like shaders, netplay, rewinding, next-frame response times, runahead, machine translation, blind accessibility features, and more!
Also available on
- RetroArch 1.12.0 released!Oct 26, 2022
- RetroArch 1.10.3 release!Apr 16, 2022
- RetroArch Open-Hardware Survey!Jan 11, 2022
- RetroArch 1.9.14 release!Dec 06, 2021
- RetroArch 1.9.13 – Automatic Frame Delay!Nov 07, 2021
- RetroArch 1.9.11 released!Oct 10, 2021
- RetroArch 1.9.10 released!Sep 20, 2021
- RetroArch 1.9.8 released!Aug 23, 2021